Saturday 5 November 2011

I know what u did last raya!!!...I know what u did last summer!!!

I have two categories of audience in my blog. Malaysian and international friends. Hopefully, I can share with both since I’m gonna refer to two films and the earlier one might be totally unfamiliar to my international friends.
     
(google translate it to English to understand the relationship between the two films)

...and it reminds me of a colleague in CyberSecurity Malaysia who presented to a group of people with this title. What is it all about? Raya/Summer? What is it got to do with cyber security!


You don’t understand…well, with the advent of technology many ignorant netizens actually fall prey as cyber victim.

They are so excited about facebook…bla…bla…bla…and put everything over the cyber space…computer hard disk…mobile phone…and later they will regret about it when things turned unruly.

Think twice…! It will remain forever in the digital world!

Btw, I have not seen both films…ha…ha…ha…

Selamat Hari Raya Adil Adha to my muslim friends.